Advanced Skin Rejuvenation
Innovative Collagen Induction Therapy
Revitalize your skin with our 35-minute, $180 Micro-Channeling treatment. This advanced procedure stimulates collagen and elastin production, effectively reducing signs of aging, scars, and hyperpigmentation.
Micro-channeling is a revolutionary skin rejuvenation technique offering multiple benefits. It effectively reduces fine lines and wrinkles by naturally boosting collagen and elastin production, essential for maintaining skin elasticity.
This process also aids in diminishing age spots, as it facilitates the shedding of the skin’s top layer, enhancing the absorption and efficacy of skincare products.
Furthermore, micro-channeling is proficient in breaking down scar tissue, making it highly effective in treating acne scars, stretch marks, and hyperpigmentation. It’s particularly beneficial for conditions like rosacea, which can lead to collagen breakdown, and in reducing pore size by thickening the skin’s epidermis layer.
Unlike more abrasive treatments, micro-channeling is safe for all skin types, including darker tones, as it doesn’t cause skin pigment loss.
- Reduces Fine Lines & Wrinkles: usually caused by loss of elastin and collagen, fine lines can be significantly improved by micro-channeling– which naturally boosts the collage and elasticity of your skin.
- Age Spots: micro-channeling aids in shedding the top layer of your skin to minimize age spots– which also helps your products abroad and work more efficiently.
- Scars: micro-channeling has the ability to break upload scar tissue and stimulate collagen and elastin production that is similar in healthy skin tissue.
- Acne: micro-channeling benefits acne by boosting the absorption and efficacy of topical acne products directly into the treated area.
- Premature Skin Aging: like how it helps with wrinkles, the same goes for preventing, as micro-channeling leads to thickening and preventing the breakdown of collagen. It also enhances the effectiveness of anti-aging products by boosting its absorption and concentration in your skin
- Rosacea: a skin disorder that produces facial redness that can lead to the breakdown of collagen– which can be helped through micro-channeling.
- Pore Size: reduces the size of pores– especially those around the nose and cheeks, by producing more collagen and thickening the epidermis layer of your skin.
- Stretch Marks: treating stretch marks with micro-channeling is similar to the way scars are treated– in the way that it breaks down stretch mark tissue and triggers collagen growth.
- Hyperpigmentation: triggered by an unusual production of melanin, micro-channeling helps to shed the top layer of skin to produce normal melanocyte. Unlike harsh treatments like lasers and microdermabrasion, micro-channeling is safe for anyone– especially those with darker skin tone, as it doesn’t lead to loss of skin pigment.
Ready to transform your skincare routine?
Transform your skin with Micro-Channeling. Call 262-457-9110 to book at 5th Layer and unveil a more youthful, flawless complexion.
Book Your Appointment
Unlock the path to personalized beauty – schedule an appointment and embark on a journey to rejuvenated, radiant skin at Fifth Layer Skincare Studio.
High Quality Waxing
Silkier, smoother finish. FIner hair regrowth. Results last longer than shaving. Decreases hair growth over time.